I found this old email that Travis wrote me when Addie was almost 8 months old. I was working late for Month End and wouldn't be home till she was in bed. It was such a cute sweet email - I had to share it on here!
From: Travis & Julie Benson [mailto:travandjules@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 30, 2009 8:27 PM
To: Benson, Julie
Dear mommy,
Dada and I played tonight in the den when we got home. We payed on the music stage thing and I practiced my crawling and climbing on things. We played until about 6:30, then ate together. Dada gave me nice warm green beans and then some yummy apple sauce..i ate that stuff really fast because i LOVE it!
After we ate, we played till 7:15... I got really tired momma. i could barely stand up. Then we went and had a bath at 7:20. It was a rather quick bath momma...dada scrubbed me down quickly and I squirmed and tried to get out on the side of the tub but dada kept me from climbing out. We played for a short time then dada got me out into my warm cozy hoodie towel....Then into the den on the automan...that was the only time I got fussy tonight momma...I didnt like dada when he tries to get me dressed...I like to be free momma..not pinned down and forced into my pajamas. But dada got it done quick...then i started letting him know i wanted my bobba...we made it together..it was fun. I love the kitchen momma. Dada showed me hwo to make my bobba. But i dont think i am big enough to make it so I will let you and dada keep makign my bobba for me.
Dada then held me on the couch and we watched praise baby momma. Dont tell dada this, but I know the whole show by heart momma. But I still like it. It quiets my heart down. So after about 7:55 i finished my bobba and dada gave me my passy and put me down and I was so ready for bedtime...i went to bed so quick momma. i was really tired i guess.
I can wait for you to see me sleeping tonight when you come home. feel free to come in my room and touch me so i can know you love me.
I love you and dada momma. i can wait to tell you one day.
Love,
Addison
No comments:
Post a Comment