It’s been a bit since I’ve written. I really had intended to do this more often – but Life is getting the best of me. I just re-read the first entry I submitted when I started journaling about Addison. That was only 3 months ago and I’m amazed how much Addison has already changed just from that post! Her vocabulary is ridiculous. She says things like:
Excuse me!
Stay there mommy.
Sit down mommy.
More hot sauce please!
I’m amazed how much she says “Please”. She has learned that word well… and what it can get her. She is fast to say “excuse me!” when she needs us to hurry up and move and we are in her way!
Excuse me!
Stay there mommy.
Sit down mommy.
More hot sauce please!
I’m amazed how much she says “Please”. She has learned that word well… and what it can get her. She is fast to say “excuse me!” when she needs us to hurry up and move and we are in her way!
New School
June 1st we moved her to a new school – Cornerstone Learning Center. It was an extremely rough 2 weeks of adaptation for her… and us. She finally got used to the new digs and loves, loves, LOVES her teachers Mrs. Radikah and Miss Sarah. They were both out last week and she was not happy about that at all. We just learned that they will both be leaving the school soon as well as some other changes that are taking place. We are in the process of praying about what we should do – leave Addie there or move her. It’s a long story and maybe I’ll post something later on about it.
Potty?
For the past month (or probably much longer) she has REALLY been into the potty. Asking to go ALL the time. Even in public. She’ll go a few hours or so without wetting her diaper. All that to say… it’s time. I’m freaking out because it’s time. I didn’t expect to do this so early in her little life. I’m not sure I’m ready but I need to get my head around it and figure out how we’re going to do this. We have marked out the entire weekend next weekend to this “training” adventure. We’ll see how it goes. I can’t even imagine not having to buy diapers anymore!!
We’re getting ready for her 2nd birthday party coming up in just less than a month. I can hardly believe time is flying so fast! I will hopefully post soon about our potty adventures and her birthday party.
For the past month (or probably much longer) she has REALLY been into the potty. Asking to go ALL the time. Even in public. She’ll go a few hours or so without wetting her diaper. All that to say… it’s time. I’m freaking out because it’s time. I didn’t expect to do this so early in her little life. I’m not sure I’m ready but I need to get my head around it and figure out how we’re going to do this. We have marked out the entire weekend next weekend to this “training” adventure. We’ll see how it goes. I can’t even imagine not having to buy diapers anymore!!
We’re getting ready for her 2nd birthday party coming up in just less than a month. I can hardly believe time is flying so fast! I will hopefully post soon about our potty adventures and her birthday party.
No comments:
Post a Comment